Welcome to Georgia! On your arrival our tour guide will greet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel for check-in. Spend rest of your day at leisure, relax and get prepared for an exciting full day of touring tomorrow!
The next day after you are fully get charged to start visiting the country meet your Holiday Exit guide to start a sightseeing tour in the capital of Georgia:
• The National Museum of Fine Arts
• Visit The Museum houses which are the best-known samples of Georgian artwork
• Next stop can be Metekhi church (12th-13th centuries) or
• Cross cupola church
• Sulfur baths is favourite place of Tbilisi citizens and foreign guests
• Soini Cathedral (7th -19th centuries)
• Anchiskhati Basilica and bell tower (6th -18th centuries)
• Rustaveli Avenue and Freedom Square
These will be the places which you can explore in your second day.
After having breakfast at your third day, get ready and drive to Mtskheta, it is one of the oldest towns and the cultural and religious center of Georgia. It is considered as the true master piece of medieval era. Next you can head and enjoy the views of the confluence of Aragvi and Mtkvari rivers. Apart from the rivers move towards the cathedral side of the city and visit famous churches.
Now it’s a time to say good bye to Georgia. You will be transferred to your hotel, made check out there, move to the airport and board your flight back to your home country.